Simplicius - Monthly Checkup

Art is The Hospital, from Miseries and Misfortunes of War, Jacques Callot, 1633. Expect to see this whenever I get round to publishing my damn disease rules... might keep them for the sandbox portion of Simplicius.

Happy belated-by-a-week Pride Month! I'm gonna have a lot of free time over the next 8+ weeks, being home from Cambridge and bored out of my mind, so why not update this blog! I have some plans I'd like to share;

  • Short fiction
  • Book reviews (primarily SFF but maybe other stuff)
  • Updates on WESTWARD THE COURSE OF EMPIRE TAKES ITS WAY; A Lancer Campaign
  • More work on Simplicius; I apologise for the lack of updates regarding that, but I'm about halfway through the rules PDF!

Obviously I know this probably won't be read by many, if any, people, but it's nice to write, and hopefully I'll finally get round to sharing this blog with people!

 Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EIGENLICHT Backgrounds - Part 1

Simplicius - Basic Mechanics