Out from the Shadows

Hi! The past 6 months have been very messy ones (HRT + mental illness will do that), but I figured I should probably use this place as a nice repository for my OSR projects!

Currently I'm working on 3 RPG things at random depending on how my brain feels;

  1. Simplicius, a Cairn hack designed to run games narrowly in the Thirty Years War and more broadly in the 17th century turmoil that overtook Europe.
  2. Adventures in Mediæval Europe Equivalents, an OD&D clone/hack designed to run my preferred milieu of "Early Middle Ages Arthurian Dark Fantasy".
  3. New Jerusalem, a sci-fi setting I've worked on for a while that I currently am running using Stars Without Number, but which I may in future use Traveller to play.

This blog will have posts about all three, (and more!) depending on what I'm working on at the time I decide to update it. Currently that's Simplicius, so I'll make a post about it later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EIGENLICHT Backgrounds - Part 1

Simplicius - Basic Mechanics